- 12 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
1/4 to 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
3 1/2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in medium bowl; mash well with fork or pastry blender. Add evaporated milk, mayonnaise and mustard. Stir until creamy. Season with salt.
- Spoon or pipe into whites. Sprinkle with paprika.
Makes 12 appetizer servings.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Dill Deviled Eggs, add 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill. Eliminate paprika.
- Curried Deviled Eggs, eliminate Dijon mustard, use 1/3 cup evaporated milk and add 1 1/4 teaspoons curry powder.
Note: Can also substitute with NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Milk or NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Fat Free Milk.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories: 100 Calories from Fat: 60 Total Fat: 7 g Saturated Fat: 2 g Cholesterol: 215 mg Sodium: 180 mg Carbohydrates: 1 g Dietary Fiber: 0 g Sugars: 1 g Protein: 7 g