1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER NestEggs, finely chopped
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
8 ounces (1/2 package) kataifi (shredded phyllo dough), thawed according to package directions
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
18 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER NestEggs, wrapped
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly brush 12-cup muffin pan with melted butter.
- FOR FILLING: Mix nuts, sugar, cinnamon and chopped Nestlé NestEggs in medium bowl. Set aside.
- FOR PHYLLO NESTS: Pull phyllo into 1-inch-thick bundles; cut bundles into 2-inch lengths. Place phyllo in large mixer bowl and separate into a loose pile with fingers. Toss pile with sugar and cinnamon. Add remaining melted butter; toss pile. Divide phyllo mixture among muffin cups; press onto bottoms and up sides.
- FILL center of nests with 1 tablespoon walnut filling.
- BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden and crispy. Let cool completely in pan; fill each nest with 3 wrapped Nestlé NestEggs.
Makes 12 nests.
Preparation - 20 min | Cooking - 12 min | Cooling Time - 20 min cooling |
Posted by way2success at 10:48 AM
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, cut up
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Old El Paso(R) Picante or Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 1 1/3 cups Progresso(R) Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle red wine vinegar and oil salad dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado, peeled, sliced
- Calories: 458 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4 g
- Fat: 27 g
- Protein: 26 g
- Sugars: 6 g
2. Cooking Directions
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place margarine in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Place in oven; until margarine is melted. Remove from oven. Tilt pan to coat with margarine.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken breast halves in half lengthwise. Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. In large bowl, beat eggs; stir in chicken and 1/4 cup of the picante.
- In shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, salt, cumin, chili powder and oregano; mix well. Add chicken pieces to bread crumb mixture, a few at a time; turn to coat. Place coated chicken in margarine-coated pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the green onions for garnish. In large bowl, combine remaining onions, salad greens and tomatoes; toss gently. Pour half of the salad dressing over salad; toss to coat. Arrange evenly on 8 individual plates.
- Spoon chicken onto center of each salad. Top each with 1 tablespoon sour cream and about 1/2 teaspoon reserved green onions. Garnish each plate with avocado slices. Serve salads with remaining half of salad dressing, 1/2 cup sour cream and 1 cup picante.
Posted by way2success at 6:50 AM