This cute little munchkin is a must for kids parties, and great for getting fussy eater's to tuck in.Preparation: 25 mins
Calories per serving: 265
Fat per serving: 4.3g
170g/ 6oz wafer thin turkey ham
4 Small floured rolls
Butter or margarine
Mayonnaise or salad cream
8 Cherry tomatoes
8 Raisins or sultanas
8 Cucumber slices
1. Cut rolls in half and spread with butter or margarine.
2. Cut a 'v' shape out of the front of the upper half of the rolls to create teeth.
3. Spread rolls with mayonnaise or salad cream if required.
4. Place pieces of turkey ham onto the bottom half of the roll, and top with curly lettuce. Ensure turkey ham and lettuce spills out of the sides.
5. Place top half of roll onto the lettuce layer.
6. Push a cherry tomato and then a sultana or raisin, onto a cocktail stick. Push cocktail sticks into the top of the roll to make the munchkin's eyes.
7. Place 2 slices of cucumber underneath the front of each roll to form the feet.
8. Serve with vegetable sticks or a healthy apple.